Do you want to contact Simulator Hardware? Sure, why not. Ask any kinds of question that you have or simply, say hello!
We are friendly and supportive when it comes to helping people. However, a large number of messages doesn’t allow us to cater to all of them. Thus, we have already answered a few FAQs that might answer your question before you contact us. Please do give a read to the below points before you send us a message:
- Guest Posts: We receive hundreds of such emails where agencies and people reach to us and offer guest content. We are really sorry to inform you that we are not accepting any guest posts and don’t have any plans for the future. Our strict policies and content standards don’t allow us to publish guest content on our website.
- SEO Agencies / Backlinks, etc: In case if you are from any SEO company willing to offer backlinks or other services then please accept our sincere apologies. We don’t hire such services. Please don’t waste your time by emailing us if you are from this category.
The following kinds of concerns are warmly welcomed:
Specific question related to any article: We appreciate your questions and try our best to answer most of them. However, it will be best if you write them in comment section of the relevant post. The comments are moderated and replied regularly. You will get a faster reply this way and the opportunity for other visitors to learn from your concerns. Just for the sake of example, the following questions:
- What PC specs are best for Microsoft Fight Simulator?
- Will my laptop / computer run this game?
- I’m thinking about upgrading my computer, will this component work?
Suggestions & Improvements: Much appreciated. Please send your valuable concerns, and we will get back to you asap.
Bugs / Errors / Issues Report: We appreciate all your efforts to improve our website and content. In case if you notice any issues, please inform us.
Fact Corrections / Technical Detail Issues: We try our best to keep our content up-to-date and well-researched. However, as they say: “To Err is human”, there can be any error or mistake. Whenever you notice any issue regarding technical details or facts in our articles, please let us know. Your help in improving our content will be acknowledged and appreciated.
Don’t worry if your case isn’t written in above points. Just fill the form below and we will get back to you ASAP!